Best Practices: Evaluating Performance: How to Appraise, Promote, and Fire (Collins Best Practices Series)By Barry Silverstein
- Author: Barry Silverstein
Successful management relies on identifying and promoting high-performing employees—and targeting underperformers for serious improvement. Evaluating Performance, a comprehensive and essential resource for any manager on the run, shows you how.
- Monitor day-to-day performance
- Conduct productive formal reviews
- Reward consistent, excellent performance through promotions
- Terminate underperforming employees
- Create a company-wide performance management system
The Collins Best Practices guides offer new and seasoned managers the essential information they need to achieve more, both personally and professionally. Designed to provide tried-and-true advice from the world's most influential business minds, they feature practical strategies and tips to help you get ahead.