Expressions: Stories and Poems, Vol. 2 (Contemporary's Whole Language Series)By Contemporary BooksTed Knight
- Author: Contemporary BooksTed Knight
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: NTC/Contemporary Publishing Company
- Published: 1994-09-01
Contemporary'sExpressions: Stories and Poems, Volume 2encourages further reading about compelling, thought-provoking, high-interest issues.
- Increase readers' appreciation of literature from outstanding authors such as Amy Tan, Robert Fulghum, Maya Angelou, and Charles Kuralt, in various genres such as poetry, short stories, and excerpts.
- Controlled readability helps students develop reading skills, while maintaining a reading range of 4-7.
- Activities improve reading comprehension and build confidence in reading with pre- and post-reading exercises.
- The separately-availableInstructor's Manualcontains more than 300 questions that check literal, interpretive, and critical-reading skills.