GirlWise: How to Be Confident, Capable, Cool, and in ControlBy Julia DeVillers
- Author: Julia DeVillers
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Harmony
- Published: 2002-08-27
- Edition: 1
What do you do when . . . you're at the lunch table and you knock your soda over into someone's lap? Or, you need a job? You hate your clothes? You're broke? Inside, more than 100 experts tell you how to deal with these problems and so much more. GirlWise is one-stop shopping for all the stuff you want to, you need to, you MUST know!
GirlWise includes contributions by:
- Hillary Carlip, author of Girl Power
- Atoosa Rubenstein, editor-in-chief of CosmoGIRL!
- Nancy Gruver, publisher of New Moon
- Laura McEwen, Publisher of YM
- Marci Shimoff, coauthor of Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul
- Meg Cabot, author of The Princess Diaries
- Brandon Holley, editor-in-chief of ELLEgirl
- Isabel González, senior associate editor of Teen People
You'll find great tips from experts in fashion, business, etiquette, sports, and more to help you become the Ultimate Teen Girl--confident, capable, comfortable, cool, conscious, and taking control of your life. No more helpless females here!