Head Over Paws (Rescue Me)By Debbie Burns
- Author: Debbie Burns
- Binding: Mass Market Paperback
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
- Published: 2020-04-28
A charming contemporary romance by bestselling author Debbie Burns where love leads to a forever home not only for puppies, but also for the couple who rescues them.
Olivia Graham isn't in a place to have a dog of her own, but her new position as a volunteer rescue driver for the local animal shelter will keep her close to her four-legged friends. When she's called to transport pets that have been misplaced by flooding, she doesn't hesitate to help, but then her aging car breaks down...
Veterinarian Gabe Wentworth, former EMT and firefighter, is also heading to the rescue site and reluctantly agrees to pick up Olivia on the way. After a bad breakup, Gabe's embraced the hermit life. When he meets Olivia, he can't deny their irresistible mutual attraction, and his first thought is to run the other direction. But then the two band together in a risky maneuver to save a beautiful abandoned dog from rising floodwaters. The more Gabe learns about the woman who would risk everything to save vulnerable animals, the more he realizes what he might be willing to risk...
Bring out your very best "aww..." as this book includes:
- Memorable and quirky characters who tug at your heartstrings
- A veterinarian hero who is SUCH a softy for rescue animals
- A bunch of puppies looking for new owners
- And a heroine who will risk anything to take care of her four-legged friends.