The Anti-Anxiety Food SolutionBy Trudy Scott
- Author: Trudy Scott
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: New Harbinger Publications
- Published: 2011-06-02
- Edition: 1st
It's remarkable how much the foods we eat can impact our brain chemistry and emotions. What and when we eat can make the difference between feeling anxious and staying calm and in control. But most of us don't realize how much our diets influence our moods, thoughts, and feelings until we make a change.
InThe Antianxiety Food Solution, you'll find four unique antianxiety diets designed to help you address nutritional deficiencies that may be at the root of your anxiety and enjoy the many foods that foster increased emotional balance. This helpful guide allows you to choose the best plan for you and incorporates effective anxiety-busting foods and nutrients. You'll soon be on the path to freeing yourself from anxiety--and enjoying an improved overall mood, better sleep, fewer cravings, and optimal health--the natural way! The book also includes an easy-to-use index.
In The Antianxiety Food Solution, you'll discover:
- How to assess your diet for anxiety-causing and anxiety-calming foods and nutrients
- Foods and nutrients that balance your brain chemistry
- Which anxiety-triggering foods and drinks you may need to avoid
- Easy lifestyle changes that reduce anxiety and increase happiness