The Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment PlannerBy William P. L. MarkMcInnis
- Author: William P. L. MarkMcInnis
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Example Product Brand
- Published: 1996-07-26
- Edition: 1
- Complete coverage of 29 DSM-IVTM and behaviorally based child and adolescent presenting problems
- A step-by-step guide to treatment planning
- 1,000s of prewritten treatment goals and objectives
- Up to 45 specific therapeutic interventions for each disorder.
1,000s of well-crafted statements describing behavioral manifestations, long-term treatment goals, short-term objectives, and therapeutic interventions
An extensive list of suggested interventions from a broad range of therapeutic approaches—including cognitive, behavioral, family-oriented, dynamic, pharmacological, educational, didactic, and bibliotherapeutic
A simple but comprehensive treatment plan format that can be copied and emulated
This popular treatment planning system will enhance the quality of clinical documentation, bring heightened focus to the treatment process, and help eliminate the rejection of treatment plans by insurers and health management organizations.