The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegan CookingBy Ray Beverly LynnSammartano
- Author: Ray Beverly LynnSammartano
- Binding: Paperback
- Published: 2008-08-05
There are so many reasons to go vegan these days- health and nutrition, weight loss, green and sustainable living, and prevention of cruelty to animals. Many people have made the choice to live vegan, but they wonder how they can enjoy their favourite dishes without animal products and also find new meal choices that don't sacrifice on taste.
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegan Cookingprovides more than 200 delicious recipes for all meals and occasions, to help readers easily transition to a new and exhilarating way of life. In this book, they will find-
- More than 200 wonderful vegan recipes, such as Smokin' 'Shroom Chili, Roasted Ratatouille with Basil Aioli, and vegan versions of timeless favourites like Green Bean Casserole.
- Tips on converting traditional meat and dairy-based recipes into vegan ones.
- Menu ideas for holidays and special occasions.
- Vegan substitutions for meat, dairy, eggs, gelatin, and honey in cooking and baking.