The Official Guide to the GRE General TestBy Educational Testing Service
- Author: Educational Testing Service
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Published: 2016-12-29
- Edition: 3
Get the only official guide to the GRE® General Test that comes straight from the test makers!
If you're looking for the best, most authoritative guide to the GRE General Test, you've found it! The Official Guide to the GRE General Test, Third Edition is the only GRE guide specially created by ETS--the people who actually make the test. It's packed with everything you need to do your best on the test--and move toward your graduate or business school degree.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test, tell you precisely how the test is scored, and give you hundreds of authentic test questions for practice! That makes this guide your most reliable and accurate source for everything you need to know about the GRE revised General Test.
No other guide to the GRE General Test gives you all this:
• Four complete, real tests--two in the book and two on CD-ROM
• Hundreds of authentic test questions--so you can study with the real thing
• In-depth descriptions of the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning measures plus valuable tips for answering each question type
• Quantitative Reasoning problem-solving steps and strategies to help you get your best score
• Detailed overview of the two types of Analytical Writing essay tasks including scored sample responses and actual raters' comments
Everything you need to know about the test, straight from the test makers!