What to Expect: Eating Well When You're ExpectingBy Heidi Murkoff
- Author: Heidi Murkoff
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Workman Publishing Company
- Published: 2005-05-02
- Edition: 1
Expect to eat well and find answers to all your questions.
- The thought of a salad makes me green, and I’m craving burgers 24/7. What should I do?
- I never have time to cook—how can I eat well on the run?
- Can I still have sushi? And what’s this I hear about tuna?
- How much weight should I gain . . . and at what rate?
- I never drink milk. Can I get enough calcium without it?
- Is it true that I should stay away from soft cheese?
- I’m a vegetarian. Do I have to switch over to meat-eating while I’m pregnant?