- Author: Margie Levine
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Harmony
- Published: 2001-08-14
- Edition: 1
Surviving Cancer offers a practical, integrated way of self-healing, with advice on:
*Creating the best possible team of physicians and loved ones
* Maximizing nutrition, using veggie overdosing
* Ridding your cells of harbored anger with a six-point forgiveness program
* Using music to boost your immune system and fight pain
* Using visualization to make your own affirmation tape
* Building up endorphins by seeking joy
* Using creative meditation techniques
Covering these topics and dozens more, Surviving Cancer is not only one woman's lifesaving testimony, it's a plan for finding rejuvenation in every new day.
The More Than Words double bottom line: Every purchase provides hands on job training opportunities, and all revenue supports our nonprofit to empower youth to take charge of their lives.
We offer $3.99 shipping from any of our locations. Live local? We offer local pickup on select items at our Boston Store location.
We accept returns within 30 days of purchase for a refund. Simply reach out to us if you have any trouble with your order.
We are here to help with any questions or concerns you may have at any time. Reach out to us and we can't wait to help!