- Author: Amy Krouse RosenthalTom Lichtenheld
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Published: 2009-03-11
- Edition: 1st
Smart, simple story that will make readers of all ages eager to take a side: From the award-winning author of Little Pea, Little Hoot, and Little Oink comes a clever take on the age-old optical illusion: is it a duck or a rabbit? Depends on how you look at it! Readers will find more than just Amy Krouse Rosenthal's signature humor here; there's also a subtle lesson for kids who don't know when to let go of an argument.
• A fun story based on the classic duck/rabbit visual puzzle
• Book teaches a lesson on right versus wrong and differing points of view
• Written by Amy Krouse Rosenthal, the award-winning author of Little Pea, Little Hoot, and Little Oink; and illustrated by Tom Lichtenheld, creator of children's books including Everything I Know About Pirates
Fans of Red is Best, The Perfect Pet, and In My Opinion will love solving the eternal visual puzzle in Duck! Rabbit!
★ "The snappy dialogue makes for fine read-aloud. Duck? Rabbit? As kids will readily see, it depends on how you look at it." — Publishers Weekly, starred review
• Fun, interactive family read aloud book
• Books for kids ages 3 and up
• Picture books for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary students
The More Than Words double bottom line: Every purchase provides hands on job training opportunities, and all revenue supports our nonprofit to empower youth to take charge of their lives.
We accept returns within 30 days of purchase for a refund. Simply reach out to us if you have any trouble with your order.
We are here to help with any questions or concerns you may have at any time. Reach out to us and we can't wait to help!