- Author: Xavier Deneux
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Published: 2021-03-09
TouchThinkLearn: Feelings is a tactile board book with scooped-out die-cuts and raised elements that invites little readers to explore a range of emotions--from joy to anger--in a hands-on way.
- Made in the landmark TouchThinkLearn format--over 850,000 copies sold in the series
- Dynamic, tactile features make learning essential concepts fun and engaging
- Clusters of related words on each spread offer caregivers a springboard for conversations that foster language development
TouchThinkLearn: Feelings' inviting interactive format makes it a go-to book for introducing toddlers to a world of many emotions.
- Ideal for children ages 2 to 4 years old
- Perfect gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, and more
- Rich interactive story time full of learning and enjoyment
The More Than Words double bottom line: Every purchase provides hands on job training opportunities, and all revenue supports our nonprofit to empower youth to take charge of their lives.
We accept returns within 30 days of purchase for a refund. Simply reach out to us if you have any trouble with your order.
We are here to help with any questions or concerns you may have at any time. Reach out to us and we can't wait to help!